To set up a domain in the digital ocean account, you need to add any existing DNS records to the control panel.
Need assistance in setting up a domain and manage your DigitalOcean account, our DO expert teams are available always to set up it for you. Check our DigitalOcean management plan to know more details.
- From the control panel, select create in the top right, then click Domains/DNS.
- Enter the domain name in the Enter Domain Section.
- Note: domain – Example.com
subdomain – www.Example.com
(you need to add the apex domain to create the DNS records)
- Click Add Domain. This displays a Create new record page, for the domain you need to add the NS records on Digital ocean’s name servers.
- On the create new record page, for the domain add any DNS records, Then Select the records type, enter the required data, and click Create Record.
- Through the registrar delegate the domain by pointing out your domain name to the digital ocean’s name servers.