With this article, we’ll learn more about Google Cloud’s BigQuery Sandbox. We at Skynats can take care of your BigQuery Sandbox issues with our Google Cloud Support Services.
Google Cloud BigQuery Sandbox
To determine whether BigQuery meets our data storage and computing needs, we can use its features in BigQuery Sandbox for free. Without creating a billing account, configuring billing for the project, or entering our credit card information, we can access BigQuery and the Cloud Console. In addition, BigQuery Sandbox provides us with 10GB of free storage and 1 terabyte of monthly query capacity.
Access to the BigQuery sandbox is available to anyone with a Google Account. In this article, we’ll examine how to use the Google cloud console to access BigQuery Sandbox.
How to access BigQuery Sandbox?
We need to execute the following commands to access the Sandbox:
- First, open the BigQuery page by clicking “Go to BigQuery” in the Google Cloud console.
- Then use the login information to access your Google Account.
- Accept the conditions of use.
- Follow the guidelines to create a Google Cloud project. To use the BigQuery sandbox, we have to create a Cloud project.
- Once a Cloud project is created, the sandbox banner shows up on the Google Cloud dashboard.
How to upgrade BigQuery Sandbox?
Follow these steps to upgrade from the BigQuery sandbox:
- Start by enabling project billing.
- Update the BigQuery resources:
- Change or remove the default table expiration for the dataset.
- Change or remove the dataset’s default partition expiration.
- Change or remove your tables’ expiration time.
- Change or remove your views’ expiration time.
- Change or remove the table partitions’ expiration time.
In this article, we examined the details of Google Cloud BigQuery Sandbox, as well as the methods used by our Tech Support team to access and upgrade it.
Are you looking for an answer to another query? Contact our technical support team.