By using Cloudflare, enhancing the performance of the websites.
All the websites prefer the performance of the site and the web security. We assist our clients with any sort of Cloudflare queries under our server management services.
Cloudflare and Website security
Under Cloudflare, if you are subject to the DDoS attack, you might experience some portion are denied but not the whole service.
A free system, Cloudflare acts as a proxy between visitors and the server.
Being a part of the Cloudflare community, the website will automatically optimize and will able to deliver the web pages which lead to the best performance of the site and increase the page load time.
If Cloudflare identifies the attack it tries to block both particular websites as well as the entire community. It will then present a list of attacks from which we have been protected.
Cloudflare protects a website from cross-site scripting, SQL injection, comment spam, excessive bot crawling, email harvesters, etc.
Enhance the performance of Websites using Cloudflare
With Cloudflare, now you can gather the threat of data that are available in order to build a reputation for every visitor.
Wherewith the Cloudflare, now you can modify the security settings of the particular site. Then you can see that Cloudflare’s network stops threatsbefore they could reach us. Thus we can save bandwidth and resources.
We can also add an IP address or IP ranges or entire countries to the Trust and Block list.
- Web application firewall (WAF): By using the WAF you can stop real-time attacks (i.e comment spam, cross-site scripting and SQL injection)without any hardware.
- One-click SSL: Without any change in the existing configuration, now you can add the SSL with just one single click.
- Site Performance Improvement: It enhances the page loading speed.
- Bot and Threat Protection and Spam Comments Protection: Leverages data from third-party resources to reduce the number of spam comments.
- Offline Browsing Mode: If a server is unavailable, the visitor is able to access the page since Cloudflare serves the visitor a page from its cache.
- Lower CPU Usage: As fewer requests hit our server, this lowers the overall CPU usage of your account.
- New Site Stats: Gives an insight into search engine crawlers and threats.
Use Cloudflare for Websites
In order to set a Cloudflare for the websites, you are requested for simple changes in the domains DNS settings. You need not have to install any type of software or the hardware or change any of the site’s existing code.
- Initially, sign up for Cloudflare. To do so follow, https://www.cloudflare.com/index.html.
- Later, choose an appropriate plan from the list.
- Enter the domain and follow the further steps >> set DNS records >> click next.
- For some reason, you have to deactivate the Cloud flare service by clicking the deactivate button.
In short, follow the steps to enhance the performance of websites using Cloud flare. If you need any assistance you can take our technical team support with24/7 helpdesk.